Australia Visa

[h2]An overview – Step by step of how to apply for student visa in Australia[/h2]
Australia offers a number of student visa types. If you need the one, you must have to clarify your need and type of study you want to get in. It may be a vocational training, a higher education course, a graduate degree or an English language course. A list of options available to the students is given below
*Schools (Subclass 571).
*Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574).
*Higher Education (Subclass 573).
*AusAID or defense (Subclass 576).
*Independent ELICOS (Subclass 570).
*Non-award (Subclass 575).
*Vocational Education and Training (Subclass 572).
If you are enrolled in a course of 1 to 3 months or for a few weeks then you can also apply for a visitor visa.
There are a few essential requirements that should be fulfilled by the applicants.

*English language proficiency
*Documents of previous study
*Certificate of electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE)
*Enough financial resources
*Health and character requirements
*Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) certificate
[h2]How to apply?[/h2]
In order to apply for the visa, firstly you have to apply to the education center to get enrolled. You can apply either by an Australian agent or directly to the education center. For this purpose, you need the two documents.
*Evidence of your English proficiency
*Evidence of a previously completed study
If your application is successful and accepted by the education center, then you will receive a letter of offer to sign and send it back. Once you accept the offer, you will receive a confirmation ‘Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment’ (eCoE) by email.
After getting enrollment slip, you can apply for the visa. It will be easier after getting enrolled in any well known University in Australia.

If you are ready to apply and need more information, please visit Student Visa to study in Australia