[h2]Projects and dissertations[/h2]
Projects and dissertations are the final task in completing your degree. Now a day’s students are loaded with lots of burdens related to
Projects and dissertations. Each student is ready to do anything to get this done especially when they are assigned to do
Projects and dissertations as the final task in the completion of their degree course. These students can approach a good dissertation writing services online in order to get assistance for the project assigned to them. Online assistance allows them to complete their
Projects and dissertations with much of ease and the outcome is remarkable always.
Dissertation writing is one of the most complex tasks for students who secures highest grade in their academic career. It is essential to consider several essential aspects to write a research study for the successful completion of the project.
Tips for writing
Projects and dissertations–
• There should be clear identification of research interest area. It is very essential for the students to clearly identify their interest area to write the research effectively.
• There should be a clear research aim and its objectives. Aim of the dissertation study should also be achievable and clear. Good writing includes a single broader research aim and 3-4 objectives.
• A good dissertation must include various chapters that include essential information for the effective accomplishment of the project. Following are the various chapters that should be framed in the below stated manner-
• Summery-overview about topic/title
• Research problem
• Aim and objectives behind research
• Justification of Study chosen
• Ethical consideration
• Structure of study
Literature review chapter
• Creation of hypotheses
• Search literature and determine opinions
• Develop self opinions with proper arguments
• Development of conceptual-framework
Case study analysis
In this chapter the company analysis is done to provide real world information. This chapter is used in the research areas only that include a case study to determine the social beliefs or current happenings.
Research methodology (proper justification) & limitations
• Research nature
• Research philosophy
• Research approach-Inductive/deductive or qualitative/quantitative
• Research strategy
• Research design
• Data collection method
• Data validity
Data analysis and findings
This chapter should include the key findings and its presentations (graphical & tabular presentations).
Conclusion and recommendations
• Managerial implications
• Research limitations
• Future perspective